Re-opening commitment Statement
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to keep our members, students, staff and visitors safe. You can help us by following the below commitment.
* You must book into a slot before arriving at the centre. You will not be permitted into the facility without a booking.
* Please check your temperature before arriving. Stay at home and self-isolate if you show any of the covid-19 symptoms, including: a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in your normal sense of taste or smell.
* Stay at home and self-isolate if you have encountered someone that has covid-19 symptoms.
* Please respect our social distancing plan and adhere to the signage in the centre.
* Wipe down equipment after use with the wipes or spray provided.
* No personal towels are permitted. Please use paper towels and wipes provided.
* Please arrive ready. Changing rooms, showers and lockers are out of use.
* Please ensure you leave the facility promptly at the end of your 1hr slot to ensure no delays for other customers.
* Bring your own sports equipment/smaller fitness equipment.
* Respect our staff and other customers.
More information, FAQs and our full rules and regulations are at sdock.online/info.
If the above rules are not followed, SportsDock Management reserve the right to refuse entry, ask you to leave immediately and suspend or cancel memberships.
Please complete this section to acknowledge the above commitment
*1. I acknowledge the above commitment.
*2. Full Name
*3. Contact telephone number
*4. Email address
*5. Do you have any access or support needs ahead of attending or taking part?
6. If yes, please state or leave blank and a member of our team will be in contact.
We will use the data that you provide in this form as a record that you have agreed to follow the rules outlined in the commitment statement. Your contact information will be collected for the purposes of ensuring that we can:
* Effectively manage our Covid Secure environment
* Contact you in the event of any breaches of these rules
* Contact you in the event that we become aware of a confirmed case of Covid-19 while you were using SportsDock
* In the event of a confirmed case of Covid 19, where you were using SportsDock we may be requested to share your data with Public Health England as part of the Covid Track and Trace Program.
* We will not use the data collected in this commitment statement for any other purpose.
*7. Please select this box to indicate that you understand the above and agree to this statement.
Understand and agree